Thursday, November 25, 2010

Week 1: Day 4

So even though I've only been doing this for 4 days now I feel like I've been making progress. I think my daily regiment is going to be the cardio and fat burning program on the treadmill and fat burning program on the elliptical. I find that I hated the treadmill at first but I'm slowly getting use to it.
Did some research as to what would be an effective routine. Apparently your not suppose to weight lift the same muscles daily. You need at least 48 hours to rest your muscles. Interesting information indeed. However you can do running/cardio everyday. So basically the key is to revolve the range of muscles you work out. So this is what my workout schedule is gonna be.

Monday: Cardio then chest and arm workouts
Tuesday: Cardio
Wednesday: Break (only treadmill)
Thursday: Cardio, abs and back
Friday: Cardio
Saturday: Cardio, legs
Sunday: Break (only treadmill)

And thats my routine!

Results:
Treadmill: Cardio Program - 1.01 miles, 200 calories, Fat Burn Program Lvl 2 - 1.5 miles, 300 calories
Elliptical: Fat Burn Program - 1.5 miles, 350 calories.
End Weight: 302
Total Weight Lose: 5 pounds.